If you’re a business with more than 250 employees, you will probably have had an ESOS report done already. ESOS = Energy Saving Opportunities.
What have you done about your ESOS report? Many businesses don’t do anything . This is a waste of the perfectly good money they paid for the ESOS report, and a wasted opportunity to make their business more profitable through the reputational and economic benefits of good environmental management.
There’s nothing wrong with ESOS reports. The people who do them are doing a fabulous job. But ESOS scheme is a legal mechanism that misses out two very important things:
What should you do next?
And what organisational and cultural changes do you need to achieve your environmental goals?
This is the point where I can help you with:
- Making your building more energy efficient
- Sustainable transport
- Renewable energy
- Water saving
- Decarbonisation action plans
- Staff training and organisational change to decarbonise your business
- Developing low carbon products and services for the clean growth sector
- Monitoring your achievements
- Bid writing
- Telling your customers about the work you are doing to make your business greener.
ESOS is a one-off, short-term intervention. Tell me what makes your business great and we will build a long-term relationship to make it greener and more profitable.
If you’re a business with 11-249 employees, you don’t need an ESOS report, but if you are in the Greater Birmingham and Solihull area then you could get subsidised help from me through the Clean Growth programme.