- Green Homes Grant expert advice
- Independent and impartial
- What are the right measures for you?
- Home visits or video coaching
- Payment by instalments available
GREEN HOMES GRANT
Are you thinking of applying for a Green Homes Grant voucher? Maybe for insulation or a heat pump? Book one of my energy saving advice packages for independent and impartial advice on how to make best use of your Green Homes Grant voucher.
- Home visits will be undertaken where local Coronavirus regulations allow it.
- Video coaching is also available where home visits are not possible.
- Thermal imaging is available from October 2020 until March 2021, as it can be done from outside your home.
- JANUARY 2021 UPDATE – I am getting a lot of bookings, which means you may have to wait a couple of weeks for an appointment.
Are you ready to be energy confident?
We face a Climate Emergency – you can make a difference
“What do you want to do about climate change?”
YOU’RE READY TO TAKE ACTION.
What will you do next? What help do you need from me?
Working together we’ll design a whole-building plan, looking at all the fabric of the building and its appliances. I will show you how the ways people live, work, sleep, relax, wash, cook and eat in your building cause it to waste energy and water. I will show you the right things you can do for your home, your family or co-workers, and for the planet. I will also tell you if you’re doing any of the wrong things, and show you how to make changes.
Contact me now and let’s get you energy confident.“
Phil Beardmore FRSA AIEMA, Low Carbon Coach and Founder, Energy Confidence
Cllr Karen McCarthy
WHY I DO THIS
You need impartial expert advice on energy saving in your home or business. I don’t want you to lose opportunities to save energy because you missed out on my expertise.
I am one of life’s doers. I like to work out what to do next, and then get on and do it.
If I see something that needs to change, I will say it needs changing, and I will change it if I can.
I deliver on my promises, on time and within budget.
COOPERATION OVER COMPETITION
I don’t “chase the money”.
I am not afraid to give bad news. If I think it isn’t going to work, I will tell you, and suggest alternatives.
I prefer cooperation over competition. I want everyone to win at life.
Sign up for the Energy Confidence newsletter today.
I will send you occasional updates, you can unsubscribe at any time.