- Making Birmingham Greener – individual achievement award
- Sustainability West Midlands Green Leader
- Chartered Management Institute
- Associate of the Institute of Environmental Management and Assessment
- Fellow of the Royal Society of Arts
- The Brand Success Club
- AECB (Association of Environmentally Conscious Building)
I’m a thought leader as well as an energy expert, coach and consultant. I have set up and delivered a wide range of energy-related projects. Click on the links to find out more.
Let me help you turn your energy saving idea into a workable project
Phil Beardmore FRSA AIEMA
WORK WITH ME ON …
Community and cooperative renewable energy – wind, solar, heat pumps, hydro.
Working with communities to alleviate fuel poverty among vulnerable residents.
Helping you to prove that your actions make a difference to people and the environment.
Bid-writing and fundraising from public contracts and charitable trusts.
Helping your business with the right systems to manage and measure your environmental footprint.
Are you on the right energy tariff? Do you need help buying energy saving measures?
Are you an environmental business that needs help with marketing and branding?
A selection of reports that I have written for various clients.
Sign up for the Energy Confidence newsletter today.
I will send you occasional updates, you can unsubscribe at any time.