A lot of people have been asking me … is it true that there is going to be a new government grant scheme for energy saving measures?
The answer is yes.
The “Great British Insulation Scheme” is a significant increase in grant funding for household energy saving measures that is available to:
- private landlords.
Join my webinar on 31 July 2023 (7pm) at which I will tell you:
- How to decide what is the priority for your home
- What the funding can and can’t be spend on
- How to get hold of the funding
- What else you can do to save energy in your home
- What other funding is available to householders and landlords.
I will also be available to answer any questions you may have.
This webinar is pay-as-you-feel. Suggested contribution £5. You will be sent joining instructions before the event.
I am independent of any supplier or manufacturer, so you can be sure that I provide impartial advice to help you make the right decision about what energy saving measures are right for you and your home. I am not tied to any particular energy saving technology, so you can expect nothing but honest practical advice.
Who should attend?
- Private landlords
- Anyone who is advising people on energy saving in the home.
(If you booked for the postponed webinar in April then you don’t need to book again – I will email you separately).