Join me, Phil Beardmore, on 5th October 2020 for the Green Homes Grant – Your Questions Answered webinar, in which you will learn about:
- what is a heat pump and how does it work?
- will a heat pump save money?
- which insulation measures you can get through the Green Homes Grant?
- how is solar thermal different from solar electricity?
- will insulation increase the risk of condensation and damp?
- what other energy saving products are available through the Green Homes Grant?
You will also find out:
- who is eligible for the Green Homes Grant
- what extra help is available to low-income homeowners
- how thermal imaging can help spot where your home is wasting energy
- how to make sure that energy saving measures don’t harm wildlife
- what questions to ask an installer to make sure you are getting the energy saving products that you need, and not being mis-sold
- how to work out if you are better off or not.
Plus there will be a Q&A session in which I will answer your questions on the Green Homes Grant.
The cost of attending this webinar is just £5. This is to cover the cost of hosting the webinar on Zoom, and to get access to my many years of expertise.
You can also book by clicking here. You can pay by bank transfer or PayPal. You will receive two emails – a confirmation of your booking, and then you will receive the Zoom link within 24 hours of booking.
I am the West Midlands’ leading expert in:
- energy saving
- renewable energy
- procurement of energy saving products
- water saving.
My customers include householders, landlords, public bodies, small businesses, charities and coops.
I am independent and impartial.
Phil Beardmore, FRSA AIEMA.