Join me, Phil Beardmore, on 17th December 2020 for the Green Homes Grant – Your Questions Answered webinar, in which you will learn about:
- what is a heat pump and how does it work?
- will a heat pump save money?
- which insulation measures you can get through the Green Homes Grant?
- how is solar thermal different from solar electricity?
- will insulation increase the risk of condensation and damp?
- what other energy saving products are available through the Green Homes Grant?
You will also find out:
- who is eligible for the Green Homes Grant
- what extra help is available to low-income homeowners
- how thermal imaging can help spot where your home is wasting energy
- how to make sure that energy saving measures don’t harm wildlife
- what questions to ask an installer to make sure you are getting the energy saving products that you need, and not being mis-sold
- how to work out if you are better off or not.
Including a Q&A session in which I will answer your questions on the Green Homes Grant.
There will also be an Ask Me Anything session, in which you can ask me any energy-related question relating to your home or business.
The cost of attending this webinar is just £5. All proceeds from this webinar will go to Anawim – Birmingham’s Centre for Women – https://anawim.co.uk/ You will be asked to pay £5 for the webinar. I will then pass on all proceeds to Anawim. (PayPal will deduct a few pence from your £5 – I will make up the difference).
If you are a member of Parity (www.parity.uk), then you can pay in Parity PTY. The cost is £5 PTY. Please click here to pay in Parity.
I am the West Midlands’ leading expert in:
- energy saving
- renewable energy
- procurement of energy saving products
- water saving.
My customers include householders, landlords, public bodies, small businesses, charities and coops.
I am independent and impartial.
Phil Beardmore, FRSA AIEMA.