Are you a school, academy, NHS trust, university, college, nursery or other public body?
Do you have a fossil-fuel based heating system that is coming to the end of its useful life?
If so, then you may be eligible to apply for grant funding to reduce your energy costs and greenhouse gas emissions. Eligible costs under the Public Sector Decarbonisation Scheme include a contribution towards capital works, enabling works, and some consultancy costs.
A typical project might include installing a heat pump in a public sector building, with associated works such as insulation, heating controls, LED lighting and lighting controls, mechanical ventilation with heat recovery.
What I can do to help you
I can help you with:
- deciding which are the most cost-effective energy saving measures for your public sector building
- writing your application to the Public Sector Decarbonisation Scheme
- choosing suppliers of energy saving measures and suppliers
- demonstrating the greenhouse gas emissions savings to the funder.
The Public Sector Decarbonisation Scheme is open for applications from 7th April 2021 and is expected to be quickly over-subscribed. If you would like me to help you with your energy saving project then contact me now for a conversation about what you need from me.
I am the West Midlands’ leading expert in:
- energy saving
- renewable energy
- procurement of energy saving products
- water saving.
My customers include householders, landlords, public bodies, small businesses, charities and coops.
I am independent and impartial.
Phil Beardmore, FRSA AIEMA.
Cllr Karen McCarthy