Consumers want to buy off businesses that are ethical and sustainable. If you are a small business in Greater Birmingham and Solihull, then you could qualify for subsidised help with decarbonising your business. Help is also available for your business to take advantage of clean growth opportunities.
I am one of the suppliers to the GBSLEP Clean Growth Programme.
This means you could get help from me at around 20% of what you would normally pay. Everyone loves a bargain! You will need to get quotes from three potential consultants in total.
You must be an SME to qualify, with 11-249 employees, three years’ trading history, based in a non-domestic building, in the following local authority areas: Birmingham, Solihull, East Staffordshire, Cannock Chase, Lichfield, Tamworth, Redditch, Bromsgrove, Wyre Forest. You must be incorporated (this includes companies limited by guarantee). The programme funds 80% of the consultancy costs; you will need to contribute the other 20%.
Tell me what makes your business great, and let’s work together to make it greener and more profitable.
Some of the things I can help you with include:
- Making your building more energy efficient
- Sustainable transport
- Renewable energy
- Water saving
- Decarbonisation action plans
- Staff training and organisational change to decarbonise your business
- Developing low carbon products and services for the clean growth sector
- Monitoring your achievements
- Bid writing
- Telling your customers about the work you are doing to make your business greener.
Contact me now to see how I could help you through the Clean Growth programme. Tell me what makes your business great, and let’s work to make it greener and more profitable!
If you don’t qualify for the Clean Growth programme then I can still help you with my value for money energy saving advice packages.
Cllr Karen McCarthy
WHY I GET OUT OF BED IN THE MORNING
You need impartial expert advice on energy saving in your home or business. I don’t want you to lose opportunities to save energy because you missed out on my expertise.
MAKING A DIFFERENCE EVERY DAY
I am one of life’s doers. I like to work out what to do next, and then get on and do it.
If I see something that needs to change, I will say it needs changing, and I will change it if I can.
I deliver on my promises, on time and within budget.
COOPERATION OVER COMPETITION
I don’t “chase the money”.
I am not afraid to give bad news. If I think something isn’t going to work for you, I will tell you, and suggest alternatives. I want you to get it right.
I prefer cooperation over competition. I want everyone to win at life.
Sign up for the Energy Confidence newsletter today.
I will send you occasional updates, you can unsubscribe at any time.