With the help of a piece of software called HeatPunk, I can help you to forecast how a heat pump would perform in your home or business. This is for people who are already receiving an energy advice package from me. This service is not available without an energy advice package. If you have not yet booked an energy advice package, please click here to do do.
- You take measurements and input into a spreadsheet (I provide the spreadsheet)
What you’ll get
Using the Heat Punk software, I will show you what to expect if you install a heat pump in your home or business. You will get a personalised report from me showing:
- What size heat pump you would need to provide space heating and hot water to your home or business
- What size and type of radiators you will need, and whether you will need to have new radiators
- What flow temperature you should have on your heat pump – correct flow temperature is vital in a heat pump as this one of the key factors in making heat pumps so much more efficient than any other heating system
- An assessment of whether the proposed heat pump will meet the sound regulations, and therefore avoid the need for a planning application.
- A detailed estimate of the performance of the heat pump, including estimate costs, grant income, and running costs; you can then benchmark this against quotes that you receive from installers.
- All this is additional to the advice I provide in a regular energy advice package
- A recommendation from me about whether or not to proceed with a heat pump. If my conclusion is not to proceed then I will tell you so – I am independent and impartial and not linked to any manufacturer or installer.
My aim is to give you the confidence to make an informed decision on whether or not to proceed with a heat pump.
The price quoted is for homes with a floor space of 200 square metres or less (a large 4 bedroomed detached house would normally be just under 200 square metres), and for small businesses in premises with a floor space of 200 square metres or less. Once you have booked and paid I will be in touch to arrange to get the necessary information off you.