If you missed the Green Homes Grant webinar on 5th October 2020, then you can now view the recording, the slides and the Q&A.
- what is a heat pump and how does it work?
- will a heat pump save money?
- which insulation measures you can get through the Green Homes Grant?
- how is solar thermal different from solar electricity?
- will insulation increase the risk of condensation and damp?
- what other energy saving products are available through the Green Homes Grant?
You will also find out:
- who is eligible for the Green Homes Grant
- what extra help is available to low-income homeowners
- how thermal imaging can help spot where your home is wasting energy
- how to make sure that energy saving measures don’t harm wildlife
- what questions to ask an installer to make sure you are getting the energy saving products that you need, and not being mis-sold
- how to work out if you are better off or not.
Once you have paid, you will receive an email with the password you need to access the webinar materials.