Join me, Phil Beardmore, on 5th October 2020 for the Green Homes Grant – Your Questions Answered webinar. If you are a member of Parity (www.parity.uk), then you can pay in Parity PTY. The cost is £5 PTY. All proceeds from this webinar will go to Anawim – Birmingham’s Centre for Women – https://anawim.co.uk/ You will be asked to pay £5 for the webinar. I will then pass on all proceeds to Anawim. (PayPal will deduct a few pence from your £5 – I will make this up).
Join me, Phil Beardmore, on 17th December 2020 for the Green Homes Grant – Your Questions Answered, in which you will learn about:
– what is a heat pump and how does it work?
– will a heat pump save money?
– which insulation measures you can get through the Green Homes Grant?
– what other energy saving products are available through the Green Homes Grant?
You will also find out:
– who is eligible for the Green Homes Grant
– what extra help is available to low-income homeowners
– what questions to ask an installer to make sure you are getting the energy saving products that you need, and not being mis-sold to
– how thermal imaging can help spot where energy is being wasted from your home
– how to work out if you are better off or not.
Plus there will be a Q&A session in which I will answer your questions on the Green Homes Grant. There will also be a short Ask Me Anything session, in which you can ask me any energy-related question that you face in your home or business.