Have you heard of the Green Homes Grant but aren’t sure what is right for your home?
This advice package is suitable for a group of neighbours or co-workers who are thinking about making their homes greener. What you’ll get:
- a one-hour group coaching session for a group of up to 6 people – who could be neighbours, co-workers, friends – on Zoom
- follow-up written reports for each participant.
The Green Homes Grant gives homeowners funding towards energy saving measures. In the group coaching session I will advise you about the energy saving measures that you can get help with from the Green Homes Grant, including:
- air source heat pumps
- solar energy
- ground source heat pumps
- smart heating controls.
Each participant will be asked to complete a short questionnaire using a Google Form before the group coaching session, to help me tailor the advice that you receive.
I will then answer any questions you have individually during the group coaching session. I will then follow this up with a personalised report to each participant, giving my recommendations about what actions each participant should take in their home.
This is a time limited offer that must be booked by 30 November 2020.
Advice will include measures that you may wish to consider that are outside the scope of the Green Homes Grant – e.g. lighting, appliances.
£299. That’s less than £50 each for a group of 6. If you’re a business, why not buy it for a group of staff as a staff perk?
Participants will also receive a voucher from me that gives them a substantial discount on my home visit energy advice packages.
My goal is give you the confidence to control rising energy and water costs in your home or business.
I give you the confidence to take action on energy saving that will make a lasting difference – to your financial bottom line, and to do your bit on climate change. I specialise in energy saving, renewable energy, water saving, energy buying, and monitoring energy savings.
Who am I?
I founded Energy Confidence to help you feel that you are doing the right thing to save energy and water in your home or business. I have two decades experience working in energy, and have won awards from Birmingham City Council and Sustainability West Midlands. I am an expert in energy saving, renewable energy, energy buying, water saving, and sustainable transport. I’m a thought leader as well as an energy expert. I have set up and delivered a wide range of energy-related projects.
- I am one of life’s doers. I like to work out what to do next, and then get on and do it.
- If I see something that needs change, I will say it needs changing, and I will change it if I can.
- I deliver on my promises, on time and within budget.
- I don’t “chase the money”.
- I am not afraid to give bad news. If I think it isn’t going to work, I will tell you, and suggest alternatives.
- I prefer cooperation over competition. I want everyone to win at life.