Download my energy saving workbook for your home. Pay As You Feel – suggested price £5. This is an easy-to-use, self-help workbook that you can use to make a personalised action plan for your home. The workbook is based on the actual methodology that I use when I am on a site visit to a paying client. Most importantly, the workbook encourages you to do things in the right order and leads you to understand which actions will make most difference. It will help you to clarify what you are already thinking about, by writing it down in a more systematic way.
- How to use this workbook
- Building fabric – insulation, glazing, draughtproofing – what to look for and how you might improve
- Primary heating system and controls – what to look for and how you might improve
- Ventilation – is it adequate?
- Lighting – lamps and lighting controls
- Are you wasting energy and water in the kitchen and bathroom?
- How to monitor your energy consumption
- Your climate action plan for your home
- A special offer giving you money off my paid energy advice packages
If you are thinking about a heat pump for your home, you should also think about downloading Heat Pumps – your questions answered
(This workbook was formerly free. However hackers attempted to target my website using free products as a way in. So I have had to introduce a Pay As You Feel charge for the workbook).