Are you thinking about using a heat pump to heat your home or business?
My Pay-As-You-Feel e-book will help to answer the most frequent questions that I get asked:
- Is it true that heat pumps use less energy than a gas or oil boiler?
- Do I need to upgrade my electricity supply?
- Do I need to upgrade my insulation?
- Are heat pumps noisy?
- How long does it take a heat pump to warm up?
- Should a heat pump be run at a low temperature?
- Do I need secondary heating?
- Do I need underfloor heating, or larger radiators?
- What is the carbon footprint of a heat pump?
- What is the life expectancy of a heat pump?
- Can a heat pump provide enough hot water for a bath?
- Should I have solar electricity or solar thermal with a heat pump?
- Should I install a heat pump now, or wait?
- What are the lifetime running costs of a heat pump?
- What should I look for in a heat pump installer?
- Will a heat pump work with micro-bore pipes?
- Should I have a ground source heat pump?
- How heat pumps work
Once your order has been completed you will be taken to a download page, where you will be able to download the ebook.
Now available on Kindle! Click here to download.
I am not a fan of Amazon, as I consider their business practices to be harmful to the environment. However I want as many people as possible to have access to impartial energy saving advice, therefore I have decided to publish the book on Amazon. For every £1 that Amazon take in fees, I will invest £1 in cooperatively-owned renewable energy generation.
If you have already received an energy advice package from me, and you have decided you do want a heat pump, then click here to find out how I can help you understand how it will be designed to heat your home or business comfortably, while reducing greenhouse gas emissions.